Friday, November 26, 2010


As Mr. McCarthy said this is probably the most anticipated blog "of the quarter" or whatever... Everyone is going to be reading each others blogs to see if they got picked. We all know everyone will choose who they're friends with. 
Truthfully, I have to be honest. Because I missed the first two\three weeks of school I haven't met all my classmates in all my classes, but I am starting to know everyone in this unique 3rd period class. I'd say I'm thankful for my sister. Rose. My twin. I know I told Mr. McCarthy I wouldn't write about her but I can't be as much thankful for anyone else in the class because first of all, I don't live with them. Nah. But before I came to school she helped me a lot in getting prepared for his class. Considering all I went through, she was really (no actually) looking after me.
When I first went to class I was quite nervous. I was expecting Mr. McCarthy to throw out tons of essays and poems for me to catch up with, considering all the complaints I got from my sister... But he was actually 2 out of the 6 teachers that didn't give me a hard time. I'm thankful for that.
Although after being in his class for about 2 months or so (???) I'm very thankful to be in Mr. McCarthy's class and very thankful for the rest of the people in my class. Everyday I get a good laugh and no worries (but maybe about this HSG book...)
Thanks~
Wait... After thinking about it I really like my 3rd period class. They make everyone laugh and make my mood not so sucky. I'm thankful for a lot of the people surrounded by me, since they have other classes with me. Thanks for saving my life 50x.

1 comment:

  1. awwww that's SOOO sweet! i think i would feel the same way being in your situation! :D

    ReplyDelete