Thursday, November 18, 2010

I am (definitely) a plow

A plow is either a noun or a verb.
·         (n) plow, plough (a farm tool having one or more heavy blades to break the soil and cut a furrow prior to sowing)
·         (v) plow, plough, turn (to break and turn over earth especially with a plow) "Farmer Jones plowed his east field last week”

Why haven’t I used this to describe myself? Ever? I’m just realizing this is so me. THIS WORD is so everybody!!!! Every day of our lives we work work work! After working so much our result is either negative or positive. When I go to school I smash through all the hardcore classes and then I make my teacher pleased or un-pleased. When we “plows” are over worked we break down and get broken. Sometimes we get fixed and repaired like we normally should, but others just… Don’t get fixed at all. Why I’m I acting so serious? I don’t know. I believe everyone who responds to this blog will refer this plow as a symbolism of working in school and life….
Don’t you also notice plows are made every year? (Duh for farmers… What a lame way to start a new paragraph) But they aren’t necessarily made the same why. We are always built and made to achieve high expectations and we are constantly used. We need someone to create us and “teach” us how to work. We plow through different types of fields and obstacles. There usually a piece of cake but some are hard to restore...  

1 comment:

  1. I wish parents would understand that school is also plowing.:)

    ReplyDelete