Thursday, December 16, 2010

Music Review: Gipsy Kings

                              http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x24sgr_gipsy-kings-volare_music
 CLICK THAT LINK AND LISTEN TO IT!
    I was so anticipated into sharing this song, I really hope you'd take the time to listen to it and ENJOY it~ I am personally not a music type of music. I don't prefer R&B over classic or rap over country but this. This is...... This is like MYYY song. My dad is a huge jazz fan and he loves a lot of instrumental music so when we were younger, my sister and I, he would play all sorts of music and the song I'd always love to dance to is Volare by Gipsy Kings along with Sade~ I can't even pronounce the song correctly but they are really amazing~ I barely play this song or listen to it every day but when my dad is out of songs to play (which is rare) I always suggest this song my "singing" the chorus. Hopefully this song will keep you moving. It's very uplifting. This song is just "in my blood". For a little more ummfhhhh listen to the remix version that I just searched up (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXHdd8vyrFA) <<<Youtube~

1 comment:

  1. Gipsy Kings' music has always stayed in the playlist. I was introduced them in college by a friend from Brasil. It is so full sounding...musicophiles call is a wall of sound. The lengths they go in their production is outstanding.

    ReplyDelete