Sunday, September 26, 2010

Introduction

I am Melanie and welcome to my blog. Just to make it clear I am a sophomore here at Whitney Young and I missed the last week of summer and the first two weeks of school because I was stuck in the hospital for 15 days and I'm not the same person I was before. Not because I dropped out of school or transferred and came back... (I have a lot of catching up to do.) So anyways, hey I'm Filipino, born and raised here in Chicago, I don't speak tagalog but have huge Filipino pride. I have a twin sister, an older brother who looks Mexican,  and typical Filipino parents (a chef and a soon to be special ed teacher). I use to go to Abraham Lincoln Elementary school, probably one of the best elementary schools out there (probably not anymore...) There are a lot of people that go to WY that use to go there. Oh ya~ So I'm a stresser. I stress out a lot and complain a lot to my friends. I tend to overwork myself and still feel stupid. I suck at writing and hate math. And ever since I came to high school I never like to speak up in class. I adore and love photography, film and digital. I love Manny Pacquiao <3, hate all horror movies, love hanging with friends, and eat sooo much food but my high metabolism takes care of the fats and what not, so that's it. My blog isn't that amazing but thanks. Nice to meet cha.

1 comment: